Monday, October 26, 2009

Join My Transformation

I want to invite everyone to join me in my 6 week summer transformation.
I have been blogging my personal transformation at so far have lost 4kg and 18 cm!

I have much better energy levels now and am feeling more myself again.

Give yourself a chance to get into shape in time for Christmas.

This is the program for you:
If you want to lose 4-6kg before Christmas
If you want to tone your body before your Christmas Holiday
If you want to dramatically increase your energy levels during the day

In the 6 week summer transformation:
you will train 3 x per week with a trainer in the studio
you will receive the nutrition coaching you need to transform your nutrition into what is required to get to your goal
you will receive one on one coaching every week to ensure you get to your goals

All our transformation programs are backed up with a money back guarantee.

We only have limited spots in this once off program so book your consultation now.

The summer Transformation Starts Monday 2nd November 2009

Ps this is your last chance to take action and be in shape for Christmas so if you have been thinking making a change to your body and your energy levels take action now!


Get your Free, no obligation Summer Transformation consultation today! (valued at $95)
Learn about how you can transform your body to lose weight, get toned, and gain more energy through one on one or small group training.
http://www.oxygenstudio.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment